Locations of Exploration Points in Grana Plains
Note: These are translated from the japanese wiki of Avalon Code, http://matomewiki.com/avaloncode/.
They are edited and verified. Credit to Porcupine001 of the Gamefaqs board for the location of the japanese wiki.
- Hilltop to the left of the square statue
- Hilltop to the right of the square statue
- Hilltop on the far right side
- Tree in the middle of the hill
Grana Plains 1
- The entrance to the ruins
- Western rock, close to the west rock wall.
- West rock, close to center, just south east of #2
- Southmost rock.
- Northeast rock.
Grana Plains 2
- Rock at the very center of the map, just north of the road.
- Grass which is south west of the northmost rock.
- Grass, just east of center, south of the road.
Grana Plains 3
- Most southeastern rock
- A little north of the left corner of the rock wall.
- Just a little northeast of the most northeast rock.
Grana Plains 4
- North end, along the rock wall, close to the center of the map but to the left
- North end, along the rock wall, on the right side
- Rock at the left side, just south of the road
- Northeast of #3, in the middle of the road
- Grass close and right to the line between the two pages, south of the road, you can see it on the map.
Grana Plains 5
- Patch of grass directly southwest of northeastern rock that you can step on
- Most southern rock you can see on the map.
- Most western rock you can't step on.
- From #3, go east until you run into a patch of grass. It is the 1st grass patch you run into southeast from that.
Grana Plains 6
- Start where the crease meets the north edge of the road. Go east until you see the first light green grass.
- From #1, directly west until you reach the edge of the screen. It is just to the west of the small dark green grass.
- From the writing in the south east, head west, cross the crease in the map until you see a large patch of light green grass north of you. It is located in the middle of that patch of grass.
Grana Plains 7
- The small rock located in the middle of the screen, all the way to the west.
- The rock located just northeast of #1
- The rock located on the east side of the map, a bit south.
Grana Plains 8
- Close to the center of the map but a little north, the grass on the right side of the road.
- On the right of the map, to the right of #1 and a little lower. Of the first three grass patches, the southeast most one when facing north.
- On the right of the map, close to the bottom of the screen. From the little rock pile, go southeast. It is basically on the words on the map, on a darker green patch of grass.
Grana Plains 9
- Southmost part of the map, the lowest patch of grass to the left of the road.
- Northwest part, southeast of the rock, the right end of the grass.
- The right side of the road, directly east of the #2's position. It is a small patch of light coloured grass.
Three-Way Road Ruins
- Left pillar of the ruins.
- Right pillar of the ruins.
- The crack on the cylindrical part of the ruins.
Grana Plains 10
- A small pile of rocks.To the left of the path, south of where the path begins to curve to the right.
- Most northwest point, a small patch of grass surrounded by four patches of grass.
- Northeast part of the map, a rock you can walk on. (Black Saber Metalize).
Grana Plains 11
- rock right under the lilne between pages, you can see it on the map
- rock southwest of #1, halfway between the line between pages and the end of the map
- rock southeast of #2, near the bottom of the map
Grana Plains 12
- large rock in the northwestern part, close to the middle
- middle of the cliff, on the east side, about 3 paces south from #1
- large rock at the south of the map, just east of the line between the pages
Grana Plains 13
- Middle west rock (1).
- Middle east rock (2).
- Northwest rock (3).
- South most rock (4).
- Northeast rock (5).
Grana Plains 14
- Rock farthest to the northwest
- Rock farthest to the southeast
- lone tuft of grass about 6 paces south and 1 pace east of #1