- "An elvish girl. Hearing that her father Georg's town was involved in the human war, she left the elf village. She's very confident. The elves are a mysterious, long-living race. She may appear young, but is actually older and wiser than a human sage. She looks down on humans and isn't approve of them. However, she's at home in the human town, and has adopted their customs."
—Book of Prophecy
- An elvish girl. Hearing that her father Georg's town was involved in the human war, she left the elf village. She's very confident. The elves are a mysterious, long-living race. She may appear young, but is actually older and wiser than a human sage. She looks down on humans and doesn't approve of them. However, she's at home in the human town, and has adopted their customs.
Changes per action/storyline:
- She eventually learned from her father that she's a human and elf mix! The shock made her distrust her own father.
- After seeing the humans and elf races, she's learned to accept humans some. But she still hasn't lost her pride as an elf.
- Sylphy is an elf, who came to Rhoan after involvement of her father in the human war. She is the daughter of Rhoan's major, Georg and looks down on humans. She learns later on, that she isn't a pure elf, but a human-elf-mix. After some time, she starts to accept the humans.
- Sylphy has white, long, straight hair, blue eyes and the long ears of an elf. She wears a garland, a short skirt which looks like leafes, a breastplate as well as long boots with metal applications. The elf girl wears also a quiver and a glove.
- Sylphy is a cold and pride elf who looks down on humans and doesn't try to hide it. After the shock of hearing that she's only a half-elf, she distrusts her father Georg and starts to rething her attitude.
- Starts with Gold x1, Copper x1, Wealth x1, Silver x1, Fame x2, Cat x3
Sure, I'll take it.
- bowguns, glasses, belts, perfume, herb
- Bombs, headbands, sweets, meat, dolls
Favorite Flower Meaning:
- "Passionate Elf Sylphy"
- Fire, Fire, Fire, Fire, Stone, Stone, Stone
- Hey there.
- Love: Thank you!
- Like: Sure. I'll take it.
- Hate: Ew, Yuck!
- Repeat Gift: You keep giving the same gifts!Don't you know how girls work?!
- Georg (father)
- Get: Elf Tears (bottle), Archer's Belt (belt)
- Start Chapter 3
- Sylphy came to town to cure her father of the love of humans to protect him from the war
- Walk into Central Park to trigger the cutscene
- Sylphy will now stay at Mayor Georg's House 1F
- Sylphy wants you to make her some Elf Tears and gives you the recipe
- You have to get the Bottle to make it (End of chapter 4 from Ellie)
- Make it and give it to her
- She tests it and gets sick and passes out
Mayor Georg's Secret
- Sylphy notices that her father sneaks out of the mansion and goes somewhere
- She drags you along and go track Mayor George to the castle where he is being black-mailed by the maid to keep a secret
- Sylphy overhears that she is 1/2 human and 1/2 elf and she gets upset
- She wants to discuss it with her father but doesn't know how to approach him
Sylphy's Mother and the Cemetery
- Walk into the cemetery and find Mayor George at his wive's grave (Syphy's mother)
- You overhear what he says and walk over to him
- He explains the history behind Sylphy's mother and that he envisioned a town where elfs and humans could live together
- Sylphy has followed you and is listening behind the cemetery wall
- She appears and somewhat comes to terms with who she is and the history behind it
- She gives you Archer's Belt for thanks
- On-screen statement says how to unlock her Pride code